At Premier Medical’s full service optical shops, you can find eyeglasses that are both functional and fashionable.
We offer a wide selection of designer frames and other selections to fit all budgets. Rimless styles are a popular option and an understated way to wear eyeglasses without obvious frames.
Advances in lenses have made them lighter, stronger and more versatile. Some of the most popular types of specialized lenses are:
- Polycarbonate lenses – thinner, lighter and up to 10 times more impact-resistant than regular plastic lenses
- Photochromic lenses – sun-sensitive lenses that quickly darken in bright conditions, and return to a clear state in ordinary indoor lighting
- Polarized lenses – diminish glare from flat, reflective surfaces (like water) and also reduce eye fatigue
- Progressive lenses – provide good vision at all distances without the bi-focal “line”.
- Lenses with anti-reflective coatings – eliminate glare
Premier Medical also makes safety glasses to protect your eyes during sports and while on the job. Prescription sunglasses with UV protection are sight savers in our sunny, coastal climate.
We offer a one-year warranty on most lenses and a two-year warranty on premium products.