Your First Visit
When to Arrive:
- Please arrive 30 minutes early for your initial appointment in order to complete our new check in process before your appointment. To help save time, you should receive a link upon making your appointment, please take the time to fill out this link and it will help you save time in the office.
- A legal guardian must accompany any minor to their first appointment to complete registration.
Check In On Your Device – Before you visit or when you arrive!
- Faster, Smarter – Check-in experience, delivered via email or text message
- Done on your own time, from the privacy of your own device
- Simple and quick appointment arrival
Please make sure we have an up-to-date email address or phone number
When you first arrive at our offices for a doctor visit, please check in at the front desk and bring the following items with you:
- Health Insurance card of patient
- Insurance Authorization (if required by your carrier)
- List of current medications
- Driver’s License or Photo Identification of the Responsible Party (self or parent/guardian)
- Any referral form(s) that patient has received from primary care physician, ER, etc.
- Glasses and/or contact lenses if seeing an eye physician
New Patients and ER Referrals:
If you have been referred to us through the ER or have not previously been seen by any of the providers in our clinics, you will need to read, complete, and submit our new check in process through a link that was sent to you in making your appointment.
Co-Pays and Other Payments:
- Your co-payment and deductible is required at the time of service or you can do this through our new check in process through the link that was sent to you.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Care Credit, Debit Cards, and Checks.
- For new self-pay patients, a payment of $150 is expected on the day of your appointment before treatment from your physician. Balance is due upon completion of visit. Established patients will be required to make, and keep current, all payment arrangements specified in their individual payment plan.
- In the event your visit turns into a surgery, we may ask for a pre-surgical deposit. This will be applied to any outstanding balance.
- Care Credit and Wells Fargo Financing is accepted at doctor discretion.