Must be available to work between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. at least two days per week.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
The Vestibular Clinic Coordinator is responsible for establishing a patient’s individual vestibular rehabilitation program including assessment, treatment, planning, implementation, education and communication to maximize progress toward achieving functional goals.
- Accountability: Reports directly to the referring physician and the Chief Operating Officer.
- Education or Training: Must be a Licensed Physical Therapist or a Nurse Practitioner.
- Knowledge and Experience: Requires at least 5 years of work experience.
- Dexterity: Must have good manual dexterity for writing, examining patients and operating equipment. Must be able to function in an office setting. Must be able to drive an automobile.
- Accuracy: Must be able to transcribe information received from physicians and patients, including insurance coverage, social security and telephone numbers without error.
- Physical Activity: Physical activity involves reaching, carrying, looking, listening, talking, bending, lifting, sitting, standing and much walking, resulting in medium work.
- Exertion Requirements: Medium. Must be able to exert force to lift and carry from 20 to 50 pounds of force up to 10 feet occasionally, from 10 to 15 pounds of force frequently and up to 10 pounds of force constantly. Must be able to walk, stand or sit to a significant degree depending on task requirements.
- Working Conditions: Works in an office setting, which is well-lighted, ventilated and temperature regulated. Automobile travel may be required. Must be able to concentrate on work tasks amidst distractions, such as noise, conversations and foot traffic. Must be able to work in a confined area performing repetitive work for extended periods of time.
- Hazards or Risks: Possible exposure to blood borne and air borne pathogens.
- Worker Characteristics: Must have responsible, ethical and professional manner with the ability to listen, learn, plan and organize. Must be able to communicate effectively with people of different races, sexes, ages and social classes.
- Non-performance Requirements: Must maintain a current license. Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile liability insurance. Must have a Social Security card or work permit.
Posted January 12, 2020