Mobile, AL (February 10, 2022) – Premier Medical has implemented an electronic pre-registration system. This will allow patients to complete paperwork, pay copays or balances from home before their appointment, and check-in prior to the visit. If you are not able to pre-register with the link that is sent to you, then we ask that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to take care of the check-in process. We appreciate your patience during this streamlining process. Thank you!
- Streamline Your Appointment Arrival with Mobile Registration
- Premier Medical Group Is Now Offering The Monoclonal Antibodies At The East Office Location (2880 Dauphin Street)
- Coronavirus and Your Eyes
- East and West offices Open, Offices in Daphne, in Jackson and at Providence Temporarily Closed
- Premier Medical is Now Offering Virtual Telemedicine Appointments